MagCast Terms & ConditionsMagCast (on behalf of Media in Motion LLC ("Company")) grants a revocable non-transferable license to users to create a single application ("App") and to publish the App on Apple iTunes Store utilizing the MagCast publishing platform.
Users can purchase additional licenses; each for creation of a single App and publication of the App on Apple App Store or Google Play. Company retains copyright and ownership over all source code utilized in the MagCast publishing platform.
Users can customize their App using MagCast features only, have rights to all revenue generated by the App (net of any fees charged by Apple, Google, or other third parties), and are responsible for providing content for the App.
Users understand and acknowledge the following:
- In order to publish an App to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, User must be registered as an App Developer with each platform, and pay their annual registration fees.
- MagCast is not a related party to either Apple or Google and as such has no control or influence in regards to the terms and conditions of either Apple or Google's respective App Developer Program memberships.
- It is Users' responsibility in registering for the respective App Developer Programs in order to publish their App using the MagCast platform.
- Approval of your App by Apple and / or Google is subject to each of their own approval terms and conditions and review and approval schedules.
- User assumes all responsibility for adhering to the terms and conditions of each platform.
- MagCast has no control over your approval or app review timeframe with either Apple or Google.
- User's financial relationship for any sales made via Apple or Google is between User and those companies.
- In the event of a financial dispute between User and Apple or Google, User shall bear the full cost and responsibility, legal and otherwise, of that dispute.
In order for User to utilize the optional proprietary MagCast One-Tap-App-Installer system, User understands they will be required to connect their MagCast App with a free account from Branch.io and grant MagCast Admin permission of the Branch account during setup.
Users assume full responsibility for any legal issues related to content on the App, including but not limited to copyright or trademark infringement.
The entire limit of cumulative liability and damages of MagCast, its affiliates, and owners shall be limited to the amount paid to license MagCast. To the extent limited by law, MagCast, its affiliates, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and owners shall not be liable for consequential damages including but not limited to loss of business, viruses or other malware, or theft of data.
If you cancel your subscription, or miss any subscription payments, your MagCastApp.com ("Site") account will be made inactive. If you have questions about this, please email us at [email protected] In the case of a MagCast purchase, your MagCast App will also be made inactive.
If a User's MagCast license is terminated for any reason they would lose access to the App and no longer be able to use MagCast to publish on Apple App Store or Google Play.
You understand and acknowledge that MagCast is a mere service provider and is not responsible for any content, including Magazine, prepared by, used by, or offered by you through MagCast, and made available on Apple App Store.
All Magazine content, including opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content published using MagCast is User's responsibility and not Company's.
All customer service and support for readers of User's magazine is User's responsibility. In other words, you are responsible for providing support to your readers, not MagCast.
Your reliance upon any information communicated through MagCast or made available via Apple or Google is at your sole and absolute risk.
ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED AT OR FOUND WITHIN THIS SITE BY COMPANY AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS," WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND COMPANY, AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY.
FURTHER, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT:
- AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME
- ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OR HOW CURRENT ANY CONTENT IS THAT IS FOUND ON THE SITE
- TRANSMISSIONS TO, FROM OR WITHIN THE SITE
- LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALWARE
- COMPLIANCE OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITH UNITED STATES, FEDERAL OR STATE LAWS
- THAT THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY.