All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Company via this website is the property of the Company, which shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected InformationWe automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you through
- online forms
- registration forms
- other entries (email addresses, personal, financial, demographic, or other information)
- email communications with us
Section 2: Use of Data CollectedWe use your personal, demographic, and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in.
We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners.
We may also use your personal, demographic, and profile data:
- to improve our site
- for statistical analysis
- for marketing and promotional purposes
- for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers
By using this site you agree that you may be contacted even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list, or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third PartiesIf you choose to provide personal information, it'll be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a Media in Motion LLC product
- as required by law
- for marketing products and services which we determine you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out RightsWe allow you to remove your information from our marketing. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you or by sending your request via email to: [email protected] Please allow up to one week for removal.
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from ChildrenThe information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by anyone under 18 years old. No information is intentionally collected from children; if it is, it is never knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes.
No part of this site is intended or structured to attract anyone under 18.
Section 7: Our Right to ChangeWe reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting changes to this page.
Section 8: Our Contact InformationIf you have any questions about this privacy statement or our practices, can contact us at: [email protected]
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act ComplianceWe take every effort to comply with the Can-Spam Act. You may receive email from us in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers